Sunday, June 28, 2009

Passion for Painting Award


My life has been turned upside down this year and I've fallen behind on so many things. Some of those things include saying my thank you's. I can't forget some of the nicest and talented people I've met cyber-ly (is that even a word?). Soooo, without further adieu :

Many thanks to Carl and Dottie for my "Passion for Painting Award"! Their great blog can be found here: www.havebrushwilltravel.blogspot.com If you can, please take a look at some of their beautiful works!

Now, on to telling you 7 things I love:

1. Number one will always be my family
2. My animals
3. My art
4. Embroidery + Sewing
5. Nature
6. Reading
7. Music

Gosh, finding 7 people who haven't received this award....Hhhmmmm (if you've already received this award...well, you deserve it twice as much!)

1. Norma's beautiful art, over at: http://www.barefootnanasartwork.blogspot.com/
2. Danielle, displaying her lovely work at: http://www.daniellebarlowart.blogspot.com/
3. Melody and her sweet creations:
4. Nancy's gorgeous florals can be found: http://www.nancymedinaart.blogspot.com/
5. Elizabeth's superb artworks:
6. Sam's wonderful paintings:
7. and last, but certainly NOT least:
Take some time to enjoy these fine artist's work...I know I do! =0)

10 comments:

Nancy and the fatties said...

Thank you so much Ingrid. You are so kind - what a great honor! I was just reading the story of your Papa and I hope you are doing okay. What a beautiful tribute to his memory.
sending many hugs...

Nancy and the fatties said...

Thank you so much Ingrid. You are so kind - what a great honor! I was just reading the story of your Papa and I hope you are doing okay. What a beautiful tribute to his memory.
sending many hugs...

Ingrid said...

Thank you for the kind words and hugs Nancy, they are much appreciated! =0)

A Palmer said...

Ingrid, sooo sorry about your dad. It's so tough when you're close. I'm sure he's proud of you. Thanks for visiting my blog and following! I'm honored. I love your art - I'm a big animal lover and an artist, too. BTW, the pony you just found a home for is gorgeous. So unique looking. I have quarter horses. You take care and take time for yourself.

Danielle Barlow said...

Thankyou so much Ingrid - I really do appreciate it!
I am sorry you have been having such a tough time, and I do hope things start to turn around now. Keep finding time to get out on those trails and wind down!

Ingrid said...

Thank you Anne and thank you Danielle! You are both very sweet (and of course talented). I am trying my best and am taking one day at a time. =0)

sam said...

Thanks a lot Ingrid)

Ingrid said...

I truly enjoy your work Sam. It is endearing and...just plain wonderful! =0)

Barefoot Nana said...

I thought for sure I gave you a thank you for such a sweet thing to do. What a great honor! Love your tribute to your Papa. Stay sweet as you are girlfriend and keep in touch. Hugs, Norma

Ingrid said...

You are very welcome Norma...I enjoy your art and following your blog. I thank you for the nice words on my Dad. He was special to me and I will always remember our last GOOD moments together. =0)