Monday, January 12, 2009

NEW Norwegian Fjordhorse Embroidery

Snow, snow and more snow!! Yikes, this past weekend was something else. Lots and lots of snow...and uh, shoveling. About 24" worth in one day. Since we are basically snowed in, it's good time to catch up on my embroideries and artwork. I have a few new listings posted on eBay, Bonanzle and Etsy! So, if you don't feel like dealing with the snow today...stop on by and take a peek at my offerings. Thanks!

PS: My horses don't mind the snow and cold weather much. The Norwegian Fjordhorses? Well, think 'mounts of the Vikings' (no, not the Minnesota Vikings, although it feels like Minnesota weather here in Ohio right about now...brrr). My Friesian gelding is also from sturdy stock. Friesians originate from Friesland...(the Netherlands). Think 'the horse that carried knights & warriors'...and royalty too! Here is a photo taken of my 2 Fjordhorses a few weeks ago:

4 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

LOVE the new design!
Send some of that snow over here. I'll take a foot:)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Cool new design Ingrid! Love seeing the photos of your horses also!

Kathleen Coy said...

Hmmm...I left a comment this afternoon but must have hit the wrong button or something, lol. I'll try again... :-)

Your new design is absolutely beautiful! And I'm glad we didn't get as much snow here in Iowa as you did. We are having wind gusts up to 50mph today and it would be like a white out if we had a lot of snow!

And your horses are so cute! :-)

Ingrid said...

Thank you ladies! =0)