Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friesian Hearts and Flowers


Yes, I know...it's a bit early to offer Valentine's Day items...but hey, it's cold outside and I'm already looking forward to Spring. Besides, Friesians, Hearts and Flowers don't have to be limited to just one time of year.

This design is embroidered onto a warm, crewneck sweatshirt. Just right for several months to come!

I'm happy to omit the breed name and add a name instead, for FREE! Makes a nice gift for someone special.

This pretty embroidery is available on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260341763576&ih=016
and my webpage: www.fullmoonfarm.us
Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Beautiful Friesian Ingrid! The heart is perfect for anytime of the year!

Kathleen Coy said...

Lovely!

Have Brush Will Travel said...

I love the fresian! I tried to see the group you had done the jackets for at the Rose Parade, but our coverage didn't show them! I bet they looked awesome!
Great job!!

Ingrid said...

Thank you Gail and Kathleen! ;o)

Thanks Carol & Dottie~ The group wasn't featured on our TV broadcast either...too bad. BUT, the riders emailed me and said they were a hit trotting proudly down the street. They have such gorgeous draft horses!