Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friesian Christmas Gifts...




Being the holiday season, I've been working on several gift ideas. And, because I adore the Friesian horse breed, many of my creations are inspired by them. Here are two of my latest embroidered designs.


One is embroidered on a set of 2, forest green, 8" x 8" all cotton potholders. These feature a Friesian horse silhouette with the breed name circling around it. Hey, add a plate of cookies and this would make a super hostess or 'just because' gift!


The other offering is a Friesian Head within a heart shaped wreath. Little touches of silver metallic sprinkled here and there give this design a festive touch. Both of these are available on eBay at the moment, but I would happily recreate either design for you on another item of apparel.

3 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Potholders, what a GREAT idea!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Really LOVE this design!

Ingrid said...

Thanks Jen & Gail! I had fun creating them and they sold quickly.